Charity Choice Monday – Compass Housing Alliance – Real Change 14
Compass Housing Alliance has varied gift-in-kind donation requests, from furniture to portable, non-perishable food items such as individual packets of oatmeal. The gifts support services for a multitude of needs:
EMERGENCY PROGRAMS and SHELTERS: From mail delivery and banking to hot showers and laundry, our support services help meet people’s immediate needs. Our shelters provide both a safe place to sleep and case management resources.
- Blaine Center Enhanced Shelter Program (downtown Seattle)
- Compass at First Presbyterian (downtown Seattle)
- The Compass Center Client Services Office: Mail and Banking (downtown Seattle)
- The Compass Center Hygiene Center: laundry, showers (downtown Seattle)
- The Compass Center Navigation Center: housing navigation services (downtown Seattle)
- Jan & Peter’s Place Women’s Shelter (Rainier)
TRANSITIONAL HOUSING: Our transitional housing programs provide a stable, supportive environment on the path out of homelessness.
- Compass Veteran Center – Shoreline
- Pioneer Square Men’s Program (Downtown Seattle)
- Community Transitional Housing Program
PERMANENT AFFORDABLE HOUSING: Above all, we are committed to innovative solutions for families and individuals seeking stability, growth, and community.
- Angle Lake Senior Housing (SeaTac)
- Bergan Place (Greenwood)
- Cascade Women’s Program (South Lake Union)
- Compass Broadview (Broadview): Opened in 2019
- Compass on Dexter (South Lake Union)
- Compass Veterans Center – Renton
- Dekko Place (Downtown Seattle)
- Easternwood Cooperative (Kenmore)
- Karlstrom Apartments (Downtown Seattle)
- Northlake Grove Cooperative (Kenmore)
- Nyer Urness House (Ballard)
- Ronald Commons (Shoreline)
- The Courts (West Seattle)
Any Comments are subject to Casual Uncluttering’s review and approval before being posted. Casual Uncluttering reserves the right in its sole discretion to decline to post any comment and Casual Uncluttering may also decide to remove any comment at any time.