Charity Choice Monday – Pregnancy Aid of Washington State – Real Change 28
Pregnancy Aid of Washington State has six offices throughout Washington, each offering the following “free and confidential help for women and families” according to its website:
- Decision making information
- Referrals to prenatal care
- Layettes for infants including those with special needs or who are premature
- Car seats and strollers
- Positive emotional support
- Maternity clothing
- Baby and children’s clothing
- Infant formula and diapers
- Baby cribs and other furniture
- Referrals for other services
- Additional services as needed”
Pregnancy Aid’s website lacks critical information for determining whether it might or might not be a pregnancy crisis center, for example by not listing the staff names or titles for any of its locations, nor any details concerning its sponsors or financial transactions, despite its statement that it is a 501(c)3. It is accurately registered with the Washington State Department of Licenses, and has a history dating to 1971. It solicit gifts-in-kind through its offices.
Any Comments are subject to Casual Uncluttering’s review and approval before being posted. Casual Uncluttering reserves the right in its sole discretion to decline to post any comment and Casual Uncluttering may also decide to remove any comment at any time.