General Organizing Resources
These references are starting points only and are not an endorsement or recommendation of any particular product, methodology or provider and are not intended to provide any diagnosis or treatment recommendations. And I offer my appreciation to my Institute for Challenging Disorganization and National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals colleagues for this compilation as well: many of these references come from them, especially the ICD Guides. Please also take a look at my book reviews - you'll find all sorts of fascinating reads!
I also have a YouTube channel for visually- and verbally-oriented materials.
Affiliate Partners - the following organizations are affiliates of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO). All of these may be professional resources.
Would you like some quick tools for organizing?
Buy my "You've Got Style" Starter Kit:
"Do You Have an Organizing Style?" booklet (PDF)
Needs Self-Assessment Survey (PDF)
National Resources List (PDF)
Get all three for only $25.00!
- Association of Personal Photo Organizers (APPO)
- Board of Certified Professional Organizers (BCPO)
- Children of Hoarders
- Faithful Organizers (a community of Christian Organizers)
- FindMyOrganizer national online directory of professional organizers
- Getting Organized Magazine
- Hoarding CleanUp
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD)
- Janitorial Cleaning Services New York Inc.
Someone did an excellent job of compiling an explanation of Professional Organizing and links to additional information about the industry. And thank you to the students of Ms. Holden's class for telling me about this article.
- Jewish Life...Organized!
- National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO)
- National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM)
- National Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
- National Institute for Play