I'm THRILLED and proud to offer Find and Honor Your Organizing Style (& Then It's About the Stuff), a 60-minute video I've pulled together to give people an organizing boost. Based on my years of experience, 100s of hours of continuing ed training, and work with 100s of clients ranging in age from 5 to 85 in many many many different environments including a horse barn, this movie will give anyone a quick-start orientation to the kinds of challenges they may face while trying to declutter, some inspiration for getting past the obstacles, and some foundational techniques for taking on any project.
This is for:
- Anyone who wants a DIY glimpse at these ideas
- My previous clients who want an easy, pain-free refresher on techniques and process
- Someone giving a gift to someone who is admitting "I need help."
- People in need of a different perspective after working with another Organizer
This $50 package includes
- A compilation of Organizing Book Reviews I've Written
- The Find and Honor Your Organizing Style Booklet that I wrote years ago which gave me the courage to create this film
- A Copy of the Find and Honor Your Organizing Style Film Slides
- An extra copy of the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT ORGANIZING TOOL
- And of course the video itself!
CLICK ↑ BUY NOW ABOVE ↑ TO PURCHASE THE PACKAGE. ONCE YOU COMPLETED THE PURCHASE, YOU'LL BE SENT TO A PRIVATE PAGE TO ACCESS YOUR ITEMS. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I had fun making it.
Why do you have so much trouble doing this yourself?
There can be many reasons. I wish everyone thinking about getting help from an Organizer knew that it's nothing to be ashamed about or embarrassed by.
There's more to uncluttering than clutter.
Everyone has strengths and weaknesses.
When you need help organizing, most often you just need help discovering what systems will work for you. I can guide you to that discovery and through to a completed project.
- Many of my clients lack skills to structure their surroundings. They weren't always taught how to organize, or they were taught ways which don't actually work for them.
- Maybe they have the ability and knowledge but they can't find a starting point or prefer company while they create their systems, or can't find the tools they need.
- A person's lack of time management skills can contribute to their disorganization: we'll look at time-keeping techniques.
- Sentimentality and fear can get in the way of decisions. We can talk about that.
- A person's anxiety about the process can contribute to their disorganization - let's see what might help.
Credit for the hero image: "Weeds" by Flickr User ExceptInsects is published under a CreativeCommons "some rights reserved" license.