SHARE/WHEEL – Seattle Housing and Resource Effort, and Women’s Housing and Equality League. This is quoted from their website:
- SHARE is Seattle Housing and Resource Effort (co-ed).WHEEL is the Women’s Housing, Equality and Enhancement League (women-only).
- We are partnered organizations of homeless and formerly homeless men and women.
- All of our efforts are self-managed; run by the homeless members themselves.
- We are King County’s largest shelter network, with 11 indoor shelters and two Tent Cities.
- In addition to shelters and Tent Cities, we facilitate a Storage Locker Program and a Housing-For-Work Program called SHARE2.
- We are not a social service organization; we are a self-help group.”
Members of these neighborhoods are grateful for a wide variety of in-kind donations.
Any Comments are subject to Casual Uncluttering’s review and approval before being posted. Casual Uncluttering reserves the right in its sole discretion to decline to post any comment and Casual Uncluttering may also decide to remove any comment at any time.