Deborah is a skillful, reassuring and patient listener! She asked me questions which got me thinking about my profession in fresh ways for our 2/17/2020 chat: https://www.deborahvoll.com/organizing-with-lauren-williams-the-owner-of-casual-uncluttering/
We will be interviewing guests offering many different approaches. Some people I’ve found thru my reading and others by having a discussion and sharing. They will be invited to come and share with our community
If you have a story you’d like to share with our listeners, please contact Deborah at Deborah@calmthechaoscoaching.com.
Lauren Williams is the owner of Casual Uncluttering . Lauren has been helping people conquer clutter in their homes since 2011. She is a member of NAPO, the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals
What You’ll Learn:
• Most organizing projects are not about the STUFF
• Some projects are lengthy but some people have a life circumstance where they need to have someone come in briefly for a fresh perspective
• How clutter affects you both mentally and physically.
• Laruen discusses her intake steps with a client
• We discuss one of her most memorable clients, a very touching story
• What should you consider when hiring a professional organizer?
• How Lauren calms the chaos in her own life
Enjoy the show?
Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcast and leave a review.
Any Comments are subject to Casual Uncluttering’s review and approval before being posted. Casual Uncluttering reserves the right in its sole discretion to decline to post any comment and Casual Uncluttering may also decide to remove any comment at any time.